This dress, for starters. All I had to do was shorten the hem about three inches.
For this dress I just had to lower the bust darts by a couple of inches (from the bottom of the [clear] ruler to the pen) and now I have much needed breathing space.
I tightened up the fit of this sweater.
I'm in the process of changing this dress into a top. I cut the sleeve facings for the new top, plus the pockets for the following skirt from the soon-to-be detactched skirt portion
This picture is only included because it now, with the cut-outs, looks like some kind of designer frock.
I fixed the black trousers, but all that entailed was removing the icky lining and pulling out the elastic from the back then taking the back in by about four inches. They are so much nicer to wear now.
I worked on a fixing a few other things, but they still require some tweaking.
I made one new thing this year (other than my cast and walking boot covers, but that may, or may not be, another post).
I've been wanting to make the suffragette day skirt for awhile now and I finished it in September. I thought I had taken a picture of me in it, but I can't find it, so here it is now in it un-ironed glory
The only picture I do have is the one I took to see if my slip is showing (and a frightening view into the workings of my mind).
I really like the skirt tho' I feel rather like I am wearing a traffic cone, given its bright colour, but I am fine with that. The more visible I am on my bike, the more I like it.
I have no hard-and-fast plans for this coming year. I"m must going to take it as it comes. I may accomplish more that way.
Happy New Year Everyone!