Friday 22 May 2015

Off the Rails-But I Made a Whale

Me-Made May photography has ceased to happen. It's not that I've not been wearing self-mades, but I forgot to take pictures for a couple of days, and then the habit was broken.
Also, I've been on vacation this past week and I have been largely rooting around in the garden in grubby old clothes not worthy of photography. 
Tomatoes, just waiting for their cages.

I' have sewn a few baby thing for a new arrival. 
Some receiving blankets, wash clothes, and the whale. Baby S's reaction was somewhat muted when he was shown the wee beast but his dad, who hails from the Maritimes, was quite taken with it. (I may have to make him one). 

As for MMM, for the next week, (and for the actual matches in June,) I'm volunteering for the FIFA Womens World Cup Soccer. This is what will make up the bulk of my daily wear for that time. 
I was even supplied with socks.
I'm still loking forward to watching what everyone else is doing for the last two weeks of MMM.

2 comments:

  1. I can understand why photographing MMM is so troublesome. It is enough to make a pledge, make the clothes, and wear them, that taking the pictures is just one job too many. But you have some great outfits here, and the colours and combinations are really fun and suit you. Well done Sox.

    ReplyDelete