I cut it out months ago, but I have only finished sewing it this last week. The warmer weather removed my enthusiasm for wearing corduroy, but a slight cold snap spurred me on again.
I think the dress looks better IRL than in the pictures, and it could be because all the pictures, save the very first one, were taken at the end of the day when I was all rumpled.
I'm rather pleased with how this turned out as I had to make no fitting adjustments at all. It's amazing how the way patterns fit changes over the years. The pieces were all well marked and other than the overly large sleeve heads, (that I knew would be just from looking at them, and should have trimmed) everything went together very well. I hope all my other vintage experiments are this successful.